Once you have uploaded all of your image files to a gallery, below you can read the step by step guide on how to submit an order for Photo Prints :)
If you have not uploaded your images to a gallery yet, please do so! You can click here to view step by step instructions on how to upload images to a gallery.
Step by Step Guide: How to Order Prints on the Website
1. To begin ordering standard Photo Prints, you will want to click the Order Prints button in the upper left corner of the website.
2. Once you are on the Order Prints page, for Step 1 "Select Your Photos", you will begin by clicking into the gallery to which you want to order Prints from.
Then, you will select the image(s) you wish to order.
3. For Step 2 "Select Product", you will want to choose the paper type you wish to print your image(s) on. The color correction option is auto selected. You can choose to remove the option on the Order Prints page or you can remove the option within your cart if you do not want it! If you are unsure as to what it is, please click here for more information!
*Please note: The 'Metallic' option is the metallic photo paper. The 'Metal Prints' option is the actual aluminum substrate.
4. For Step 3 '"Select Options", you can choose to add a mounting substrate to your print(s) or framing! If you do not want either of these options, please skip to Step 5!
5. For Step 4 "Select Size", you will specify the print size you wish to order by entering a value in the quantity field.
*Please note: The sizes listed in this box are the 'Most Popular Sizes'. If you are wanting to order a different size aside from the most popular sizes listed here, you will simply want to scroll down the Order Prints page. Towards the bottom, you will see three categories: Shop All Small Prints, Shop All Medium Prints, and Shop All Large Prints. We have broken down ALL of the sizes we offer within these three categories!
Furthermore, the quantity will be the number of copies you want for each selected photo. For example, if you have 4 photos that you want in a 5x7 size, select all 4 photos and then write a “1” into the quantity field. If you are wanting different sizes for your images, you will want to add the prints to your cart by size. For example, select the images you want to order as a 5x7 first then add to cart, then go back and select the images you want to order as a 8x10 then add to cart, and so forth.
6. Press "Add to Cart".
7. Once you have clicked the Add to Cart button, you will be prompted to confirm the cropping of your photo in the “Review and Edit Crop” section. The preview you see here is how your image will print. The grayed out portions of your image will not print. If your image is being cropped, please visit our Cropping Issues help article for more information on why your image is cropping! The Review and Edit Crop Tool guide is located here.
8. Once you are happy with the crop, you will proceed by pressing Continue to Cart. Or, you can press the Add More Prints button to go back to the Order Prints page to add more Prints!
9. Within your cart you can then choose to add mounting, framing, borders, change paper type, add photo coloration, and/or remove Color Corrections.
10. Once you are finished building your order, you will then press Checkout. You will see the checkout screen is split up into three different sections. “Shipping”, “Billing” and “Review”.
11. Under Step 1 “Shipping”, you will want to press “+Add New Address” to add a new address. Simply fill out the information ensuring all required fields are noted. Once you are done, press “Done” and then click “Next”. If you are seeing these buttons grayed out, that is an indication a required field is missing information or something was entered incorrectly. Therefore, please make sure the address is valid and that all of the information is filled out, including your phone number. You will see blue check marks next to each box to confirm accuracy.
12. Under Step 2 “Billing”, you can use a gift card, credit card, or PayPal to pay for your order. Once you have chosen your payment method, you will follow the prompt and will want to fill out all the required fields, including phone number.
IMPORTANT: PayPal will use the billing address from your PayPal account, which can be different than the billing address on your Nations Photo Lab account. We are unable to change a billing address on an order because it is tied to the payment method you have selected.
13. Under Step 3 “Review”, you will choose your shipping method. This is also where the promo code field is located, if you have a promo code you would like to apply to your order. You can also find the special instructions section here. If you have anything you would like us to know about your order, or you have any concerns regarding your order, please enter your notes in this field.
14. Lastly, press “Place Order”. Your order will have gone through successfully if you are taken to a new page thanking you for ordering with us and providing you with an order number.
15. Once you submit an order, you will then receive an email confirmation that includes your order number and your order summary. The summary may appear different than your actual order contents. This does not mean that your order is incorrect. The email confirmation does only display the first three items within your order or will group your items per size/product making it appear as if you are ordering a larger quantity of just one item. However, if you have more items than this or used multiple different images, you can view your full order preview by signing into your account and going to My Account>My orders!
If you are wanting to order a different product, aside from standard photo prints, in most cases you will be heading to that particular product page. On the various product pages, you can find details about the product as well as turnaround times/shipping information. To order, you will see a section where you can choose the specs for your item and can hit the Customize Now button to begin building your project!
When building a project such as Albums, Press Cards, or Canvas Prints, you will be using the web based customization tool. Please click here for a tour of the different tools and how they work!