From your online account, you are unable to make changes to your shipping information for an order that is in production. Please contact Customer Service via our contact form. If you prefer to speak with us via phone or live chat, our phone line (888-507-5755) is available Monday through Friday 10:00 am-5:30 pm EST and our live chat is available Monday through Friday 10:00 am-5:30 pm EST.
Q: My order has not been completed and shipped- can I change the shipping address, shipping method, or recipient?
A: Yes. Orders which are in production and have not been completed or shipped can have the ship-to address/recipient name and shipping method modified. The drop ship option can also be applied at this time (if applicable). Please contact Customer Service to complete this modification.
Q: My order completed and shipped- can I change the shipping address, shipping method, or recipient?
A: No. Orders which have been completed or shipped cannot have the shipping address/recipient name and shipping method modified. The drop ship option also cannot be applied at this time.
However, there are a few options available to you.
If the order has shipped via FedEx, first, sign up to customize your deliveries here.
- Use their Hold at Location option to pick up or redirect to a convenient location.
- Going out of town? Request a vacation hold and they’ll keep your packages secured for you.
- Provide delivery instructions. Let them know where you would like your deliveries placed.
How much does it cost?
- Sign up
- Receive alerts
- Hold for pickup
- Sign for packages online
- Provide delivery instructions
- Request vacation hold (14 business days)
- Starting at $5.25*
- Deliver to another address
- Deliver another day
- Schedule delivery time
*Fees vary based on location and will be determined when services are requested*
If the order has shipped via USPS, you have a few options available to you.
To intercept a package, visit the USPS website.
- Verify your shipment is eligible for Package Intercept.
- If eligible, log into your account and submit your request.
- You will receive an estimated total (estimated Priority Mail®postage plus intercept fees). The Postal Service® will then attempt to intercept and redirect the shipment.
- The Postal Service® will make every effort to locate your item; however, there is no guarantee for this service.
- If the package is intercepted, your credit card will be charged the Package Intercept fee plus the estimated postage. If the actual postage due is greater than the estimated postage, any additional postage due will be collected at delivery (or pickup).
Informed Delivery allows users to interact with their incoming mail and packages in one convenient online location. For items with USPS Tracking®, users will be able to view the delivery status of packages, provide USPS Delivery Instructions™, manage their notifications, and schedule re-delivery from the dashboard. Most USPS domestic packages tied to the address associated with a USPS account will be automatically available on the Informed Delivery dashboard. Users can also receive USPS Tracking updates for incoming packages via a separate email or text notifications. Users can opt-in to receive email or text notifications with status updates for incoming packages, too.
Your ability to sign up for Informed Delivery is dependent on living at an eligible residential address and the ability to verify your identity. You will also need to create a personal usps.com® account if you do not already have one. To sign up, follow the instructions below.
- Go to informeddelivery.usps.com
- Select “Sign Up For Free.”
- Enter your address to determine if it is eligible for Informed Delivery.
- If your address is not eligible, you may still create an account so you may use USPS Click-N-Ship® or Postal Store by following the prompts.
- If your address is eligible, log in to your usps.com account and skip to step 5 below. If you do not have a usps.com account, create one and then follow steps 4a-4d.
- After you create your usps.com account, select “Informed Delivery” in the top right of your profile page.
- Select “Enroll” and scroll down to the Informed Delivery box under “Account Management”. Click the box to expand it.
- Select the appropriate boxes to agree to the terms and conditions and certify your address, then select “Enroll in Informed Delivery” to continue.
- Complete the identity verification questions
- Opt-in to Informed Delivery by selecting “Enroll” and fill out your username, password, security questions, and contact information to create your profile.
- Complete the identity verification process (if you have not already done so when setting up your usps.com account).
- You should begin receiving notifications within a week.