Please ensure the billing information entered during checkout matches the billing information the credit card/ bank agency has on file before proceeding.
The following guide is for ROES applications on machines running Mac OSX 10.10 and higher only.
1. If you have not saved your order/cart, please save it. Instructions on how to save your cart can be found here. Once completed, close out of ROES.
2. Go to Java and click the free download to update it to the newest version before proceeding.
3. After the update is complete, start from your desktop (minimize the web browser). Access the Finder function.
4. In the upper left corner of the desktop tool bar, click Go and then click Go To folder:
5. Type ~/.nationsphoto/saved in the resulting window. Copy and paste this folder to your desktop This is saving the saved project file from your ROES account and outside of the application for safe keeping.
6. Type: ~/.Roesenginecache and then click GO
7. Go to column view (Red Arrow).
8. Right click the folder and click move to trash.
9. Go to your downloads found in finder window.
10. Type in the search bar: launch.dmg or scroll through the downloads to find this file. Also check the desktop; sometimes downloads go directly onto your desktop.
11. When you find any launch.dmg (might be more than 1), right click and move to trash.
12. Go to the trash and delete the files or entire trash can (up to you if you want to delete entire trash can). The objective is to make sure the .Roesenginecache and old launch.dmg files are completely gone.
13. The above steps are exactly the same for NPL ROES and School Prints ROES
14. If you are using School Prints, go to School Prints and download the new launch.dmg file only for Mac.
15. If you are using the regular Nations Photo Lab ROES go to the website and download the new launch.dmg file for Mac.
16. Once the download is complete, open the launch.dmg file to install the patch. The restart/ patch installation will take a few moments to complete.
You should now be able to process the order without any issues. Please contact Customer Service with any questions regarding this process.