What file format do you accept?
Your files must be:
- .jpg, .png, or flattened .tiff files (.tiff files must not be layered)
- Please note, iPhone mobile devices save photos you take in a HEIC format. This file type cannot be uploaded. You will want to convert the file to .jpg before attempting to upload. You can change the format of how your files are saved for future photos within your Camera app's setting!
- 180 dpi minimum resolution - 300 dpi maximum resolution
- 8-bit color depth
- sRGB IEC61966-2.1 color profile/space
- RGB color mode (CMYK not accepted)
- 25 character file name limit
*NO special characters, excluding hyphen (-) and underscore (_)*
If you are needing assistance locating your image file's specs (resolution and pixel dimension), please click here for instructions on how to locate that information!
If you are having trouble uploading images, please click here for troubleshooting tips!
.jpg= Joint Photographic Experts Group
.tiff= Tagged Image File Format
.png= Portable Network Graphics
HEIC= High Efficiency Image File
sRGB= Standard Red Green Blue
RGB= Red Green Blue
CMYK= Cyan Magenta Yellow Black
DPI= Dots per Inch
PPI= Pixels per Inch
8-bit color depth= A bit references the amount of tonal variation in an image. With the RGB color mode, the image would contain 256 tonal variations each for red, green, and blue. You are able to save your image files in different color depths however, we highly recommend submitting your files in the 8-bit color depth as this is the optimal depth for our printers