How do I access my saved projects?
Once you are signed into your account, you can access any of your saved projects by hovering over the "My Account" button located in the upper right corner of the site. Then, you will click "Saved Projects" from the drop down menu that appears!
Upon clicking "Saved Projects", a new window will appear like so:
Please reference the key below to understand what the different functions do:
1. You can click "Select: All" to auto select all of your saved projects. You can then hit "Bulk Actions" if you would like to delete all of your saved projects at once. Click "None" to de-select your projects.
2. The "Pencil" icon allows you to rename your project.
3. The "X" icon next to each project allows you to delete just that particular saved project. Once a project has been deleted, it cannot be retrieved at a later time. The project would have to be re-created.
4. "Open" allows you to re-open the saved project to continue working on it.
5. "Copy" allows you to create a copy of the saved project.