What if I receive a “Payment Error” ROES message?
- Stop the transfer of the order and return to the VIEW SHOPPING CART screen.
- Click SAVE FOR LATER in the lower right corner of the screen. Click SAVED ORDERS and make certain you have at least one item under SAVED CARTS with the proper date.
- Close ROES - your order will be extracted manually in the next step.
- Click START, then COMPUTER. Once there, click in the navigation bar where the word "COMPUTER" is located along with a computer icon and clear that space. Once cleared, please type %homepath% then press ENTER.
- Find the folder for .roescache
- Once inside click into SAVED, then find the order which you saved and drag it to your desktop.
- Reference the remove and reinstall section of the FAQ troubleshoot page to correctly uninstall ROES, then visit our Website to reinstall.
- Once ROES has been reinstalled, move back to Step 4 and revisit your SAVED folder. Find the order you moved to your desktop and drag it back into the Saved folder.
- Return to ROES, click on SAVED ORDERS in the upper right of the screen and access your Saved Cart - it should send correctly.