Question:What is ROES?
Answer:ROES stands for REMOTE ORDER ENTRY SYSTEM. It is is a Java-based downloadable software that runs on your computer and therefore is completely separate from the web based ordering system. You download it once and it stays put on your desktop for whenever you need to use it! You simply choose a folder of images and start selecting from our product options. Click here to download ROES. Getting Started- Once you have ROES downloaded
- You must sign in with your account number and password.
- Click ORDER PRODUCTS in the upper right corner of the ROES window.
- Click the ADD IMAGES button on the lower left-hand corner to open the folder that contains your images. Please advise, ROES does open by folder. Or, you can add your files by simply dragging and dropping your image from your computer into the bottom section of ROES.
- Next, select your catalog by clicking the SELECT A PRODUCT tab in the upper left corner of the ROES window.
- Choose a template on the left.
- Drag and drop your image onto the template and click on the image to adjust the crop, orientation or zoom if you wish. Keep in mind the crop shown on the template is how your final product will be produced.
- For additional options such as mounting, click OPTIONS, found to the right of your template.
- Click the ADD TO CART button.
You may also view this short video on how to get started: How to Order in ROES
Suggested for: Professional photographers
- Easy for ordering large volumes
- Package printing
- Volume printing
- Sports products
- No uploading of galleries. You work off folders organized on your desktop. The uploading occurs after you are done editing your order.
- Easy to use crop tools