What is ROES?
ROES (REMOTE ORDER ENTRY SYSTEM) ROES is a Java-based downloadable software that runs on your computer (not the web). To get started please view this short video: How to Order in ROES
- Click the ADD IMAGES button on the lower left-hand corner
- Select your CATALOG. This is where you choose lustre, metallic, glossy, press, canvas, etc.
- Choose a template on the left.
- Drag and drop your image onto the template and click on the image to adjust the crop, orientation or zoom if you wish. Keep in mind the crop shown on the template is how your final product will be produced.
- For additional options such as mounting, click OPTIONS, found to the right of your template.
- Click the ADD TO CART button.
You download it once and it stays put on your desktop for whenever you need to use it! It allows you the ability to select a product and precisely define crops and rotations on your images within that product. You simply choose a folder of images and start selecting from our product options. Click here to download ROES.
Suggested for: Professional photographers
- Easy for ordering large volumes
- Package printing
- Volume printing
- Sports products
- No uploading of galleries. Your work off folders organized on you desktop. The uploading occurs after you are done editing your order.
- Easy to use crop tools
- Every product we offer is available in ROES