How do I uninstall ROES from my MAC?
- Click the “GO” button on the top row of your desktop
- Select “go to folder”
- Search for ~/.nationsphoto and drag that folder to your trash can. (If using School Prints ROES, please follow the same steps with ~/.schoolprints)
- Repeat steps one and two, search for ~/.roescache and drag the entire folder to your trash can
- Repeat steps one and two, search for ~/.ROESEngineCache and drag the entire folder to your trash can
- Drag any shortcuts for Nations Photo Lab ROES on your desktop to your trash can.
- Empty your trash can.
- Open your system preferences
- Click JAVA to open your java control panel
- Click the “view” button under temporary internet files.
- Highlight NPL ROES and click the delete red X button on the top of the java control panel
- Update your java from https://www.java.com by starting their free download
- Once JAVA is updated and your trashcan is emptied, you are free to re download ROES here: http://www.nationsphotolab.com/roes_professional.aspx