How do I uninstall ROES from my Windows PC?
- Search your computer for the folder .nationsphoto and drag your entire folder into your trash can. (If using School Prints ROES, please follow the same steps with .schoolprints)
- Search your computer for the folder .roescache and drag the entire folder into your trash can.
- Drag any shortcuts for Nations Photo Lab ROES (including ROES Easy or ROES Professional) into your trashcan.
- Open your control panel and click the JAVA program to open the java control panel (you may need to click programs to access JAVA if it is not directly in your control panel)
- In the JAVA control panel click the “view” button under “temporary internet files” on the bottom right hand side.
- In the view pop up window click to highlight NPL ROES and press the red "X" on the top of the popup window to delete (if ROES is not in your java view window, exit the java control panel).
- Exit the java control panel and empty your trash.
- Update your java by going to java.com and clicking the "FREE download "
- Once JAVA is updated you are free to download ROES from our website here: http://www.nationsphotolab.com/roes_professional.aspx?sqr=ROES&!